Cricket Academies

Academy With continuous growth and popularity of Cricket we have seen a sudden increase in the number of cricket academies in India and also in Delhi and NCR. Finding a cricket academy close to your place has thus become a really tough task for the parents. Selecting the best cricket academy among those is even more difficult. We have made an attempt to provide you the list of best cricket academies in your city – locality

Cricket Academies in Delhi

Cricket Academies in Gurgaon Cricket Academies in Faridabad

Cricket Academies in Noida Cricket Academies in Ghaziabad

27 Responses to Cricket Academies

1. ravikant06 says:

Hi,I am 24 yrs old, working in an MNC, a cricket enthusiast who bats n bowl…. played cricket till college level. intrested in joining some team or join academy to pursue my hooby…

2. Vishal says:

I want to join an academy. I am 16 year old .and i am passionated for cricket. Can do any type of effort to be the best.

3. Pratyush says:

I am 19 yrs old and live in noida sector 128… please suggest a good cricked academy which can help me in bringing my dream to play for my country into reality.

4. Anil Rawat says:

I want to join cricket academy .can you please suggest any of them …age 22 right handed batsman and medium pace bowler. And cricket academy sir please contact me at this no 8745011033

5. amit kumar says:

Hi,

I want to join cricket academy .I am free on sat and sundays .can you please suggest any of them …age 26, right handed batsman and medium pace bowler.

6. saurav chauhan says:

Sir . I wanna join cricket academy in ncr delhi .i m 21 Yr old and never play cricket in club but i m very passionate about cricket . I m left hand fast bowler and some batting quality also. That why i wanna join club and chase my dream . Please reply me
    thanks.

7. Pardeep says:

Hi

I want to join cricket academy. Currently living in sec 76 Noida. I am free on sat-sun. Age-24.

Please suggest some.

8. sumitdugar says:

Hi sir i m 26 year old n wants to join cricket Academy on weekeand in west delhi.please suggest me.

9. ashok says:

Hi,

we have around 20 to 22 people intrested in playing cricket and for that I am looking for a ground where we can practice..Plz suggest where can we get the ground. We need something near to sector 56.

10. Qazi786 says:

Hi Admin,
    I am 26 and working in an mnc.
    I am free on weekends and I would like to get myself trained and would like to work with a coach.
    I am not at all in practice. Last time I played a cricket was in my school days 7-8 years back with a leather ball.

Please can you tell a good academy with good coaching where I can give myself a chance of playing cricket.

I live in dlf cyer city gurgaon.

Thanks
    Nabeel Ahmed

11. Raghu Vansh Naswa says:

Hi ,

I am looking for Cricket Academy in Noida / Indirapuram . My credentials are :-

Age:- 34
    Occupation : Working Professional
    Cricket Background:- Was playing for an academy in Hyderabad
    Recently shifted from Hyderabad.

Please share the details .

Regards,
    Raghu

12. sandeepnegi says:

Hi,I am 30 yrs old, working in an MNC, a cricket enthusiast who bats n bowl…. played cricket till college level n participated in corporte tournaments!! intrested in joining some team or join academy to pursue my hooby…

13. prateek says:

Sir, I want to know the best cricket academies in Delhi .I will be shifting in Delhi after a month.
    I am 20 ,right handed batsman.

14. Addy says:

Hi Guys,

Glad to see this forum. Thanks for putting it up, seems to really help people.

I came back to India from Australia two years ago. I used to play in local clubs (train twice a week & weekend games). I am hoping tojjoin a club in gurgaon and do the same as earlier. It’s been quite a while since I have bowled, probably a little rusty, but a couple of months in nets should fix that. I am 27, right arm seamer, and my best figures were 5/11 in 7.2 against the toughest side in league – Malvern (back in melbourne). I am looking forward to pay for a coach but general club fee should be fine, Please advise if there are any local clubs that would take me in.

you can reach me at – 7042674888

15. ashish verma says:

hi actually 20 years old and want to join cricket academy for my future …so plzzz tell me admin where i can join m frm malviya nagar new delhi…..m so much serious about my cricket future want to join as soon as possible

16. qais says:

Hello I looking for a profesional cricket academy I am from afghanistan living in lajpat nagar New Delhi
    I want an academy where they give fully focuse

17. Arvind says:

I would like to know best cricket academy in Gurgaon for my 5.5 years old son.

18. Siddharth says:

I live in sector 6, age 14, all rounder. Can you suggest any good cricket academies nearby?

19. dpk says:

i am 17, &want to join cricket academy,live in kadipur,right handed bats & pacer have played at district level

20. saurabh says: